1. Statement of Intent
In accordance with U.S. Data Protection Legislation ‒ for the purpose of maintaining good practice in handling personally identifiable information (PII) ‒ the Eat Breathe Thrive organization and its staff (hereafter collectively called “EBT”) agree to uphold the policy outlined in section 3.
2. Policy Application
- The following guidelines are applicable to all data which is handled and processed by "EBT", as part of the 2015 Eat Breathe Thrive Holiday Campaign, #CelebrateYourLight.
- Means by which data may be gathered include (but are by no means limited to):
- ShortStack Entry Form Submission
- Email communications
- Social media communications:
- Instagram likes, comments, or shares;
- Facebook likes, comments, or shares;
- Twitter likes, replies, or retweets
- Digital or printed media:
- Scanned copies of the #CelebrateYourLight garland.
3.1 Use data for its intended purpose
3.2 Store data securely
3.3 Uphold the rights of a data subject
3.4 Disclose data in exceptional circumstances only