Learn to teach a mind-body program that supports mindful eating, emotional resilience, and body confidence
Get the tools you need to start teaching
Discover our curriculum through a comprehensive, full-color manual. Access our online course, which includes dozens of hours of video that break down and demonstrate each exercise.
Connect with a Mentor
Connect directly with a mentor on up to ten personalized coaching calls. Your training will be led by an Eat Breathe Thrive Learning Coach, one of our most skilled and experienced facilitators.
Become a Certified Program Facilitator
Complete your training to become a Certified Eat Breathe Thrive Facilitator, and secure your license to continue offering our groundbreaking program in your community.
By the end of the training, you'll be able to:
- Explain how yoga affects the autonomic nervous system and how to use yoga-based practices for self-regulation
- Integrate new science of interoceptive awareness into your teaching and practice
- Explain how trauma impacts the body and how to help students build emotional resilience
- Practice active listening skills that promote trust and mutual understanding
- Lead community building activities to help your students help one another
- Master collaboration techniques that support effective communication with your co-facilitator
- Teach mindful movement practices for people with different body types and abilities
- Lead meditations that activate the parasympathetic nervous system and build interoceptive awareness
- Engage your students through interactive activities that promote body confidence
- Create a network of support in your community for people dealing with mental health challenges
Module Two is a continuing education program designed to enhance the skills of helping professionals. Applicants are considered based on professional experience, facilitation skills, community involvement, and leadership abilities.
To be considered for admission, you must be a helping professional. Our facilitators come from a wide array of professional backgrounds. Some are yoga teachers, others are mental health professionals, and many have background in medicine and education.
Because of the sensitive and integrative nature of the program, we require each facilitator work with a co-facilitator who has a complementary professional background and skillset. Our best co-facilitator teams include both a yoga teacher and a mental health professional. Applicants are considered in conjunction with their co-facilitator(s).
Examples of professionals who may qualify:
Doctors, nurses, nutritionists, dieticians, occupational therapists, physical therapists, eating disorder professionals, etc.
Teachers, faculty, school counselors, coaches, parents, etc.
Mental Health Practitioners
Psychologists, psychiatrists, therapists, social workers, counselors, etc.
Complementary Health Professionals
Yoga teachers, massage therapists, chiropractors, acupuncturists, life coaches, etc.
* The Eat Breathe Thrive Organization reserves the right to approve or deny any application, and/or accept or reject the participation of any person in its sole discretion and in accordance with its policies and the law.
** If an applicant has a history of disordered eating and negative body image, he or she must have sustained recovery for at least one year.
Module Two costs $1,595. Most facilitators choose to pay in six monthly installments. If you register for Module Two within one month of completing your Module One training, you can get the early bird price of $1,295. Tuition includes nine coaching calls with a mentor, access to the online course, your facilitator manual, participant workbooks for your first program, and a one-time license to run our six-week program. Upon successful completion of Module Two, you receive a one-year license to run our programs.
$199 / month*
for six months
*First month $299, includes materials
$249 / month*
for six months
*First month $349, includes materials