Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Full refunds will be given if a participant is denied acceptance into or asked to leave a training or program for any reason.
- Full refunds will be given if a training or program is cancelled by the Eat Breathe Thrive Organization.
- A full refund, less a $100 cancellation fee, will be issued for individuals cancelling at least 14 days prior to the start date of the training or program.
- Individuals cancelling within 14 days of a training start date will be refunded 50% of their total class tuition.
- No refund will be issued for no‐shows or if registration is cancelled less than 48 hours before the start of a training or program.
- Partial refunds are not awarded for those who miss portions of the training or program.
- All refund requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All refunds will be issued electronically in the same currency as the original purchase.
- Tuition may be transferred to a new location at no charge if the request is made at least 14 days prior to the training start date.
- Students requesting a transfer within 14 days of a training start date may transfer to a new location for a $100 transfer fee.
- Transfers are not available for no‐shows or if the transfer request is made less than 24 hours before the start of the training or program.
- All transfer requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com by the day before the training starts for a $100 transfer fee.
The Eat Breathe Thrive Organization takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. The Organization does not share, sell or rent your information to third parties.
Personal information entered into our online registration system, online learning platform, or other associated website is subject to the respective platform’s security policy.