Host an Eat Breathe Thrive Training
Bring a life-changing educational opportunity to your community.
Host a training at your facility
We offer trainings in a variety of settings; including yoga studios, retreat centers, treatment centers, medical facilities, and universities, colleges, and schools.
Offer a professional training
Our trainings attract a wide range of professionals; including yoga teachers, mental health practitioners, nutritionists and dietitians, medical professionals, and educators.
Benefits of Hosting   What you'll get  Our trainings will give you an opportunity to:
- Engage with pioneers working at the intersection of yoga, neuroscience, and psychotherapy; including Founder and Director of Eat Breathe Thrive, Chelsea Roff.
- Provide a transformative and engaging educational experience for your staff, clients, or students.
- Discover how to more effectively support individuals with eating disorders and mental health challenges on all ends of the spectrum
- Join a diverse and supportive community of professionals and institutions united in a mission to help individuals fully overcome mental health challenges.
Hosting Space Requirements   What we ask from you
- Time:  For Module One trainings, we require a total of eighteen hours across Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. For workshops, we four to six hours per workshop on Saturdays or Sundays.
- Accessibility:  Your location should be easy to commute to and/or accessible via public transportation. Many attendees fly in from out of town, so we prefer hosts near a major airport. We also prefer locations to be wheelchair accessible.
- Space:  You should have a space that is large enough to accommodate at least 25 yoga mats. We prefer for the space to be stocked with mats, blocks, bolsters, and straps.
- Experience:  We love hosts with experience hosting out-of-town guest teachers, specialist trainings, or continuing education opportunities.
- Marketing:  We look for a host who is enthusiastic about helping us spread the world about the training! You should have an active social media account and be willing to post and distribute promotional materials.
- Online Registration System:  We prefer working with hosts that have a capacity to collect student registration fees online (if applicable).